Honored Contributor

I was just scanning my TOPS flyer this AM and they are advertising Junior's cheesecake. I didn't realize that these cakes were sold in regular markets. They are being offered in regular or raspberry swirl , 24 oz. for 9.99. Have any of you bought one of these cakes in a grocery store??

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Although I haven't bought Junior's Cheesecakes in a while, they can be found in many markets in my area including Fairway and Iavarrone Bros. out here on LI.  

Regular Contributor

How ironic. Today I found these for $9.99 (1.5 lbs) at our local Wegman's and purchased the chocolate swirl thus causing me to cancel my November pre order. For those who never tried this dessert it is a great and relatively cheap way to do so.

Regular Contributor

I have never seen them in my grocery store. I live in Phildelphia, Pa. If they had them in any of the supermarkets in this area I would buy.  I have bought them on QVC and they are very good.

Honored Contributor

Re: Junior's Cheesecake

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1

Wow, great eye!

I have not seen them in my area. My on line sale flier starts tomorrow. It says "new item". 

Gonna stop & check it out!

DD loves anything raspberry. Thanks for the heads up!

Trusted Contributor

I have seen these at Wegmans, also Grandma's Coffee Cakes that the Q sells are there. There's a chocolate candy vendor on the Q, sorry don't remember the name @ the moment, that is found at Wegmans, too.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

@ULY wrote:

How ironic. Today I found these for $9.99 (1.5 lbs) at our local Wegman's and purchased the chocolate swirl thus causing me to cancel my November pre order. For those who never tried this dessert it is a great and relatively cheap way to do so.

Oh I just love Wegmans, we don't have one in my small town. However if we travel a bit there are several surrounding us. It is always worth the trip.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Stop & Shop has the plain ones and the minis.  The large one is $12.99, the last time I checked.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Junior's Cheesecake

[ Edited ]

Getting a slice at the restaurant is still the best, they have so many choices. Anyone visiting NYC - a meal at Juniors is a must!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Jaspersmom wrote:

Although I haven't bought Junior's Cheesecakes in a while, they can be found in many markets in my area including Fairway and Iavarrone Bros. out here on LI.  

A couple years back i found Juniors Cheesecakes at Uncle  Giuseppe's here on L.I.  Been a while since i have been to that store.....but they were there...