Valued Contributor

Jill said she doesn't trust anyone who doesn't like Cheryl's Cookies...

And they do look so darn good.  But it gets bad reviews here on the forum and under the product.  I know the host will say anything to make a sale but how bad can these cookies be if the hosts swear by them?  I'm so tempted.    

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

-Rumi
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jill said she doesn't trust anyone who doesn't like Cheryl's Cookies...

It is her job to sell.........would go by the reviews.....not Jill B. for sure....

Honored Contributor

I bought the cookies last holiday time and they are ok for a commercial cookie, but I would not buy them again. If you want homemade taste, IMO these cookies miss the mark. Miss JB is just doing her job and selling the product.

Honored Contributor

@Northray  I order them all of the time.  I send them to family members.

My grandchildren used to use their teeth to skim off the sugar icing.  Ha!  Now they eat the entire cookie.

I mainly only buy the original sugar cookie  because I love the buttercream icing.

That said, often I can only eat 1/2 of one because they're so darn sweet.  Full of sugar...mainly that icing!

When I order the box that has various cookies in them I give the other cookies to people at the bank, the Drs offices and so on.  I keep most of the sugar cookies for me.

Also, a word to the wise, you MUST freeze them very quickly because they get stale very quickly.  I freeze them and then take a few out when I want one.

They are good with a cup of coffee of tea, especially now that the temps are dropping.  I often send some to my daughter in Denver.  She opens up the box and everyone in her office gets one or two.  I said, "Whoa!  You have no idea how expensive those cookies are".  She said, "Well, don't send them to me then because I'm always on a diet".  Ha!

Often you can send one cookie for around $5 I think.  I'd advise someone to do that before ordering a huge box because I can see where some people might think they're very, very sweet.

This is all just my opinion.  I always decide for myself if I like or don't like something as we all have different taste buds.

Take care.  Have a nice Thanksgiving.

Trusted Contributor

I don’t think Jill has ever met a cookie she didn’t like.  From what I’ve heard, these taste similar to the Lofthouse brand of iced cookies you can buy in the grocery store for a fraction of the price.

QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

This made me laugh. I sat there imagining Jill running around slyly, giving all the non-cookie likers stinky side eye 

Trusted Contributor

Just received an order that I had placed and was disappointed in the flavor and texture.  Even the iced one were off.  I would go to a local bakery or even bake some yourself.  This will be my last order.

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Northray  I order them all of the time.  I send them to family members.

My grandchildren used to use their teeth to skim off the sugar icing.  Ha!  Now they eat the entire cookie.

I mainly only buy the original sugar cookie  because I love the buttercream icing.

That said, often I can only eat 1/2 of one because they're so darn sweet.  Full of sugar...mainly that icing!

When I order the box that has various cookies in them I give the other cookies to people at the bank, the Drs offices and so on.  I keep most of the sugar cookies for me.

Also, a word to the wise, you MUST freeze them very quickly because they get stale very quickly.  I freeze them and then take a few out when I want one.

They are good with a cup of coffee of tea, especially now that the temps are dropping.  I often send some to my daughter in Denver.  She opens up the box and everyone in her office gets one or two.  I said, "Whoa!  You have no idea how expensive those cookies are".  She said, "Well, don't send them to me then because I'm always on a diet".  Ha!

Often you can send one cookie for around $5 I think.  I'd advise someone to do that before ordering a huge box because I can see where some people might think they're very, very sweet.

This is all just my opinion.  I always decide for myself if I like or don't like something as we all have different taste buds.

Take care.  Have a nice Thanksgiving.

Thank you Annabellethecat.  I love sweet anything so that wouldn't be a problem for me.  I have a serious sweet tooth.  But I also appreciate other flavors in my treats, can you taste say, the vanilla or other flavours or is it just a straight up sugar taste?

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

-Rumi
Valued Contributor

@phluphy wrote:

Just received an order that I had placed and was disappointed in the flavor and texture.  Even the iced one were off.  I would go to a local bakery or even bake some yourself.  This will be my last order.

Wow.  Well, I just don't get how QVC can continue to praise and sell such a product.  I guess it's one of those you etiher "love em or you don't" things. 

-Rumi