Honored Contributor

Re: It's August - Whats Cooking???

Thjis is what I did on Tuesday.  I made forty small blueberry quick breads for the freezer, not all shown here, and they are yummy as I put in extra blueberries.  When the loaves are small, I am finding that they don't have enough time to brown as they cook in at least half the time as the larger loaves, so the next time, I will paint the tops with egg wash in the hopes that they won't look so anemic, lol.DSCF1422.JPG

Trusted Contributor

I am not seeing an image for today????

Is it me and my computer?

Boop

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

Thjis is what I did on Tuesday.  I made forty small blueberry quick breads for the freezer, not all shown here, and they are yummy as I put in extra blueberries.  When the loaves are small, I am finding that they don't have enough time to brown as they cook in at least half the time as the larger loaves, so the next time, I will paint the tops with egg wash in the hopes that they won't look so anemic, lol.DSCF1422.JPG

@mousiegirl  They look delicious!  

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy friday pictures funny

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Had another of my weird dinners last night. Packaged sweet and sour chicken - it was delicious. Had macaroni salad, pickled beets ND a baked red potato. OK, so it is a strange combo but it worked based on what I had and needed to use. LOL.

The little ones and I picked up Davey and school - stopped and got him a red Gatorade and then to McDonald's - detest that place but others love it. Got the boy chicken nuggets and Davey spicy chicken sandwiches. The little girl and I took a pass on it. LOL. She is sleeping and needs to wake up for dinner. Me? I need to eat something. Ricky, not sure as he ate all his chicken nuggets and potatoes and apple slices but had not been able to get anything in him until then. Dinner for him - not really sure., He has been a pistol today. Davey went up to see his aunt around the corner, couple generations down, so have no clue about him. Me? I am starving - what can I say.

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy saturday gifs

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

image.jpegMy Saturday morning baking.  Yes it's what it looks like.  My niece's birthday cake request. I don't know her.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

image.jpegMy Saturday morning baking.  Yes it's what it looks like.  My niece's birthday cake request. I don't know her.

ROTFL ... My DD would want more sprinkles and DH would dive in. Me ... Just a square from the bottom, please.  LOL  Happy Birthday to your niece @Laura14.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

LOVE IT!

Honored Contributor

Thanks!  Super easy to make with a fudge bundt cake plus brownies.  When I was 9, I was thrilled with a bunny cake.  This generation likes nasty emoticons.  I don't get it.  Smiley Frustrated