Honored Contributor

See there's yet another gadget out there. Saw it in the Kohl's ad today

this is a biggie and has handles as big as my Ninja Foodi does.

Have to look it up  and see what yet another gadget is suppose to do

Honored Contributor

@SharkE.  Heaven help if it's another kitchen gadget you think you need!  What could it possibly do that you don't already own?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SharkE.  You’re going to need a bigger kitchen!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE @lol...you must ha e a huge home to store all of your tools.I hope you love it if you buy it but I am wondering what it could possibly do that you couldn’t do with your other instant pot.

Honored Contributor

No, now, girls, I'm not buying another gadget LOL

Just curious, that's all.

I want an Apple laptop now LOL Hubbo said he would get me one for b'day and Xmas in Dec. One at Best Buy that is 'gold' I fell in love with and I got to get away from Windows. Hate Windows.

Got Apple mini cube I adore. 2 Windows laptops (blech) Kindle, tablet, Wi-fi

radio. Apple's are so much easier to use.  If I can't wait till Xmas I'll buy my own if I can keep from spending money at Q. LOL  Hubbo, said turn the **** thing off and you can't want. ROFL

Respected Contributor

I love anything gadgets, my go too is countertop oven, k cup,vac sealer. If I get a new gadget the old one goes to my DD. She loves the vac sealer which is the 1st one QVC offered. I'm surprised it still works. I think we save so much on electricity or gas instead of heated a huge oven. Still on the fence with air fryers & the foodie not sure yet. 

Honored Contributor

Instant pot is the fastest.

Foodi does lots of different things in one pot. pressure cook, air fry, roast, etc.

Just looked up that Instant Pot auro Pro it's not a pressure cooker at all, so, wouldn't work for me .

I'm happy with my new mixer and my foodi.