Trusted Contributor

I got mine today for under $100 during that "Prime" sale.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Trusted Contributor

Good Deal!

Respected Contributor

Wow, good for you!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: InstaPot lovers

[ Edited ]

Hey, that is great (and I'm glad someone finally got something they wanted from that sale)!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine!

eta:  Havarti, that is a great deal as that is the brand new InstantPot.  I am officially jealous!

Valued Contributor

It's a very tempting deal. I've manged not to purchase anything today.....but maybe this might do me in. LOL

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Hey, that is great (and I'm glad someone finally got something they wanted from that sale)!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine!

eta:  Havarti, that is a great deal as that is the brand new InstantPot.  I am officially jealous!

I'm jealous too since I paid the regular price for it two months ago!

I hope everyone interested in getting it will see this.  I'm like MTC, I love mine too!

Trusted Contributor

I did as well. I'm pretty excited. Now I need to get the extra Pot,Silicone Ring and Glass Lid. Anyone know where to get this Accessory Kit for a Sale price?

Honored Contributor

I just checked Amazon and they have the accessories you are looking for but not in a bundle and not sure if these are good prices or not.

Good question, I'm going to have to look into this further!

Trusted Contributor

Mima-Some of the other posters got refunds on items they bought before the Prime Day. If you got your IntanPot from Amazon-try calling customer service and see if you can get a refund. Good Luck!

Trusted Contributor

Re: InstaPot lovers

[ Edited ]

Hello mtc I was told I would want the extra Ring and the Lid for Slow Cooking and such. I was told to also purchase an extra pot. Instant Pot has the combination for I think $54,99's. I got a really good deal yesterday and would like a deal on this as well. Woman Happy

Spoiler