Honored Contributor

If you own a six quart Instant Pot but don't have counter space . . .

There is a "utility cart" at Target which coincidentally perfectly fits the six quart IP and it's accessories.  I was chatting with a woman at Aldi that was telling me about how fabulous it is so I just went to take a look:

Round Metal Utility Cart Gray - Made By Designâ„¢ - image 1 of 3

If you don't have counter space but do have a bit of floorspace somewhere in your kitchen area this may be something to take a look at.

Honored Contributor

Re: If you own a six quart Instant Pot but don't have counter space . . .

I wonder why QVC doesnt carry this?  It would make a great gift for the millions of Instant Pot owners.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 I have a feeling this is a Target product as they also have an equally nice rectangular one (the round one just happens to fit the six quart, happy coincidence?) but I agree what a great idea as these cookers are becoming so popular.

Respected Contributor

the price on the cart is pretty good as well. $30

Honored Contributor

Target free shipping on everything regardless of price starts November 1.

This only comes in light or dark gray (yuck) but could easily be spray painted a pretty color before assembling. 

@momtochloe.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  I need this.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for mentioning this cart....I looked at Target and Amazon online, both had them and Target $30, Amazon. $59.95; probably different brands. Concerned where I would store my "new" IP, this is the answer to keep it easily available and hold other needed items; just roll the cart to where it is needed.  Target had gray and matte black, ordered the matte black, receive early next week; was able to get free ship since I also added another item.....thank you again...

Honored Contributor

Oh @ScarletDove I hope you enjoy this and that it works out for you and your home.  I had a chuckle filled five minutes with the nice lady that pointed me in this direction so I am so glad that others will benefit as I think it is a great cart (along with the other which is more rectangular).  Both very much worth the money, very practical!

Respected Contributor

3-Tier Metal Utility Cart - Made By Design™

Also at Target $30.00 if you prefer this shape

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, @momtochloe.  I went online and ordered the gray.  

Got free shipping 'cause also ordered 2 lg bags candy and 5 doggie treats!  Probably should have just picked it up - Target at The Shoppes in town - but figured the utility cart box would be a pita to drag to car, etc.

Good points:  I'll have more space on counter, won't have to go there for Halloween Candy, Eddy will be rejoicing with his new stash of treats - and he didn't even have to do any tricks!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe.  I got my cart today.  It's really nice, all metal and seems it will be really sturdy.  I got the gray and intend to spray paint it before I assemble it.  I'll post a picture after it's finished.  It occured to me as I examined it, that it would be great for cosmetics and hair supplies in the bathroom too.