Esteemed Contributor

@a10ecgirl - ITKWM hasn't been on for a couple of weeks now, likely due to the dual facts that there has been so much CIJ programming and QVC has dropped all live Q2 programming for now. I'm hoping that once we hit August, QVC will have found a new slot for this show. But sadly, there is a chance that it will not be on for quite awhile with the limited amount of live show options available and the need to shuffle schedules and airtime for the hosts that remain. Mary is good about updating her social media with her upcoming times on air—fingers crossed for good news in the coming weeks...

Trusted Contributor

For some reason I don't think there will be a ITKWM when they go forward to regular programming.  I think last week or early this week she had at show called At Home with Mary.  She could use this format and present many different products.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma2pkmh - Although that is a possibility, the "At Home with X" shows pop up with all different hosts throughout the year, so I doubt that would be an ongoing platform for Mary. I know there are a lot of ITKWM fans, and I don't think they would be happy with a "substitute" show and are looking forward to ITKWM returning to regular airtime, even if it takes a couple months to make that happen as QVC sorts out its programming. (And Mary already has a home-themed show that airs occasionally on the main channel.)

Esteemed Contributor

This week's program guide shows ITKWM airing on Wednesday from 8-9 a.m. ET. It's not much, but it's something!  Smiley Happy