Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know the name of the song/artist that Mary uses as her lead-in to her show?

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@orucco, I don't know the answer. Next time I watch I will try to listen. Mary has a Facebook page if you use FB. put Mary DeAngilis QVC (check spelling of her name)  in the search on it and ask on her page. Or you might call customer service or have a 'live chat ' on this site when available. 

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the reply!  I'll try it!

Honored Contributor

Cold here, plus, a light snow , called church off so guess I'll be in the kitchen with Ms Mary

Valued Contributor

I don't know about song as I turned it off as soon as I saw Mary. Cant take her. It is like scraping fingernails on a blackboard for me.No ITKWD today.

Respected Contributor

@allaries wrote:

I don't know about song as I turned it off as soon as I saw Mary. Cant take her. It is like scraping fingernails on a blackboard for me.No ITKWD today.

Why did you even have to respond to this thread?  If you don't like her just bypass the thread.  There was no need to make a nasty rude comment at all.  Geeeeeeeeeesh, so disgusting and rude.  Hate when people do this. People really stink at times. 

Valued Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@allaries wrote:

Why did you even have to respond to this thread?  If you don't like her just bypass the thread.  There was no need to make a nasty rude comment at all.  Geeeeeeeeeesh, so disgusting and rude.  Hate when people do this. People really stink at times. 

Apparently just to irritate you.

Honored Contributor

She did a good job hate it that she can't eat flour goods though.

Sure glad I don't have that gluten free problem. I like my flour, pie, cake, cookies, etc. especially bread.  Only eat it once a week, but, I can let loose

every now and again.

Honored Contributor

Mary D. is fantastic!!!

Valued Contributor

allaries:  Find something else to do.  Your post is like scraping nails on a chalkboard.  Be positive, the world has enough negatives.