Honored Contributor

@loriqvc    What can we expect for today ?   Any tidbits of upcoming

surprises ?

Trusted Contributor

Fortunately based on todays TSV it won't be all food so that is a positive.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE    Here's a surprise.  I was amazed this morning to see Kirsten doing a kitchen show....right before I changed the channel.  It must be wonderful to be a genius at everything.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 I don't watch anyone much these days, but I've grown to like Kirsten.  I don't suffer from thinking she thinks she's a genius.

It's been a very long time since I had a host that was a personal favorite of mine, but that's good in a way because I've been working for years now to pare down.  

Ironically, because I do tune into QVC to avoid commercials when I'm following a story as it's aired, I saw today's TSV at midnight.  My small space would accommodate a tiny blender like the TSV; maybe if the present it enough times today, I'll violate my own no new purchases rule and order one.

Honored Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

Fortunately based on todays TSV it won't be all food so that is a positive.

And it is in a multitude of colors, so David will be in double tap heaven.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SharkE    Here's a surprise.  I was amazed this morning to see Kirsten doing a kitchen show....right before I changed the channel.  It must be wonderful to be a genius at everything.

Yeah, you won't see her do a show on cheesecakes and chocolates.

She'll do the sea weed smoothies and berry shakes.

@Kachina624 

Trusted Contributor

You can expect More Overpriced food, like 2 pies for $45 etc.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  They have given Kerstin a new show called The Balanced Kitchen.  I guess they want her to expound on her expertise on all things healthy. 

She was certainly true to form.  As she was selling the TSV, she kept talking about how it was so much better to make any smoothie or blended juices you want instead of going to those very expensive juice bars like Jamba Juice or others.  They cannot make them like you, and you can make them better ......Well, the guy who was on the phone with her, who owns Blendjet, also owns a few Jamba Juice bars.  

Embarrassing?  Kerstin tried to cute her way out of that, but she was very embarrassed and apologized to him.  He played it off, of course.

Just a typical "no homework" job my Kerstin  Shows up and merely sells on her image -- every show.

Honored Contributor

YIKES ! How embarrassing ! she may be following Antonella out the door.

Back when I worked  I'd been called in office.

Trusted Contributor

After the fiasco of her children abusing the family dog, I thought she would be gone already.