Trusted Contributor

OK people, don't panic!!  David will not be hosting tonight.  Stacey will be doing the show.  He is fine, just taking the day off.  He posted the message on his Instagram account. 

Respected Contributor

Not a fan of DV or SS and her loud, strident voice.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

OK people, don't panic!!  David will not be hosting tonight.  Stacey will be doing the show.  He is fine, just taking the day off.  He posted the message on his Instagram account. 

I like Stacey, maybe I'll watch for a change.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@grandma2pkmh  Thanks for the update! I look forward to David's shows, and would have been surprised to see Stacey hosting. Most likely, I would have been concerned that he was possibly ill. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

Very disheartening.  The man was off Monday and Tuesday for goodness sakes. 

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@grandma2pkmh  Thanks for the update! I look forward to David's shows, and would have been surprised to see Stacey hosting. Most likely, I would have been concerned that he was possibly ill. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles  You can always check his FB as he usually lets everyone know what's going on.

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever - Why are you always so critical about hosts' schedules? Just because David wasn't on the air doesn't mean he wasn't working. And in these times, I think just about everyone deserves a day off whenever they can take one!

Honored Contributor

David, along with some other hosts, has been working a lot of hours to keep the programming going on QVC.  I am sure people like David, Rick, Dan, Jane, Pat, Jayne and others are doing extra time for those  with children at home or have other health issues.  Key to staying well is also getting REST!  So....to David and all hosts....take time for yourself to STAY WELL!  Thanks for all you do!

Respected Contributor

Why would anyone care how often a salesperson takes days off? It is a private matter.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

@walker - totally agree with your post!