Respected Contributor

OK, I am getting so tired of David teasing Mark Charles Misili.  I really try to watch the show and ignore the immaturity and it gets really difficult.  I like Mark Charles and think he does a great job and brings kind of neat stuff to the Q.  I know they must be very good friends but please David stop with the childish actions.  I just turned it off. 

Honored Contributor

Their schtick is getting old.

Grow up, boys

Honored Contributor

Mark Charles needs a make-over; he's gotten a little too casual, or as some say, sloppy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

MarkCharles seems very needy for attention from David. If he didn't tease him MC would pout and whine on Facebook. I have seen it before.

Trusted Contributor

Did he make MC cry?  I'm pretty sure MC can defend himself.

Honored Contributor

I like that fun interaction.  It's in no way immaturity.  Imaturity is being nasty and bullying behavior, doing something that only the person doing it finds funny to someone who does not like or could be harmed by what was being done.  The joking is showing that they are not just working together but are friends and really like each other.  Maybe those without a sense of humor might not get it  but life is way to short to not have fun. How boring would life be if everyone was way too serious to joke.   

Honored Contributor

Maybe appropriate behavior sitting around a fire pit at home, but not at work, on live TV

Honored Contributor

That show is so tired and predictable and the items are the same thing over and over----it needs a huge re-vamp. Don't watch anymore and never buy either--can get the same things faster using other web sites. 

Respected Contributor

@Pook wrote:

I like that fun interaction.  It's in no way immaturity.  Imaturity is being nasty and bullying behavior, doing something that doing it only the person finds funny to someone who does not like or could be harmed by what was being done.  The joking is showing that they are not just working together but are friends and really like each other.  Maybe those without a sense of humor might not get it  but life is way to short to not have fun. How boring would life be if everyone was way too serious to joke.   

Bullying is what he is doing.  Mark Charles is not a baby and doesn't cry about it but he doesn't bully back to David and Mark Charles laughs, but it's not a genuine fun laugh.  I am not saying David should be serious as that would be boring, but he acts like a bully then turns around and makes it look like JUST FUN.  Bullying people is not being FUN.  I know people like that and they are rude and make people feel uncomfortable.  Now I will get out of here.

Trusted Contributor

I find it harmless.  Mark Charles is just so cute and funny.

Maybe they just try to lighten things up.