Trusted Contributor

Looks like I have 4 free hours today.  All food items!  Just doesn't sound like a good idea to me but then nobody asked me.  Hope 

David and Stacey don't get sick tasteing everything.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

Looks like I have 4 free hours today.  All food items!  Just doesn't sound like a good idea to me but then nobody asked me.  Hope 

@grandma2pkmh  I think they are doing it to fit into CIJ. David has his Great Big Christmas presentation right after ITKWD. But, I agree with you in re the food items. I would much prefer they offer kitchen items that are good for gifting.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmhThe good thing about that programming is that nothing sold is meant to last for 50 years or even 2.  I have so much "kitchen" that I don't think about buying anything except food and whatever paper, plastic, etc. I need to prep and care for it.  

The bad thing about it is that even without checking, I doubt there's going to be much of anything I can eat and still show up n my doctor's office next week!

Respected Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I doubt very much they will get sick. Have a great day! 

Valued Contributor

I wanted the Goat Poop candies but I had that last year. It was very good, but I wanted something I've never had before, so pre-ordered the Junior's mini cheesecakes. 

Trusted Contributor

Not a fan of all the eating.  I much prefer kitchen gadgets.  Been watching most of the Christmas shows since 10 pm so this is giving me a nice break.

My opinion is there is just too much food being sold and it is enjoyable for me to watch them eat especially when their reactions to the food are so exaggerated.  Different strokes for different folks.  I just turn the channel or go do something else is all.

Honored Contributor

Just because you dont like it others do.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Regular Contributor
Did anyone have the last 5 min or so of the show turn into a constant commercial? They kept showing Isaac Mizrahi and then with only a few seconds left, it came in with David and the Stroopwafels.
Trusted Contributor

I thought it was a waste of a good show, to show only food.  They could have shown holiday table linens, dishes, glassware and specially decorated  cookware.   But what do I know?  I am only a customer ...

Contributor

I agree with you. I look forward to ITKWK and was so disappointed when heard it was only food. That stuffis so over priced it is unreal but I guess someone buys it. They could have sold other items like table linens,glassware. Other stuff you mentioned. This was a wasted 4 hrs. I did not watch.