Super Contributor

Re: ITKWD - with Rick .... NO WAY!!! Not watching! Cannot stand him!!!

On 1/8/2014 DeltaOne said:

I like Rick, I think he just has a very dry sense of humor that some people don't understand. He can be quite funny, IMO. He seems like a good sport who is willing to do any show and fill in for anyone.

Rick is my favorite host. If I had known he was hosting, I would have tuned in. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Respected Contributor

I do not watch Rick anymore either. He reminds me of those carnival snake oil salesmen, but, pushy used car salesman is a good description. The man is hyper and so phony it's laughable. To me, he is the equivalent of a male Lisa.

Not applicable

On 1/8/2014 DoubleDown said:
On 1/8/2014 StarryNight said:

Sorry but I have to be honest... Rick is a phony, arrogant, rude, patronizing JERK. Can't stand him. I do not watch him and I do not buy anything he is selling.

Ditto. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

I don't like watching or listening to Rick either. He is just like a used car salesman.

When I post on these ""host"" threads I am hoping that some one at QVC is reading them and maybe they can convince the host ""tone it down"". I agree that in the scheme of life watching QVC is way down there on the list. It is a TV show. Rick is a salesman. If I don't like him I have the option to change the channel...and I do that.

Trusted Contributor

I always enjoy watching Rick-he's fun AND politeSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On 1/8/2014 golden mariposa said:

There is such a wide disparity of feelings that it's hard to believe we are talking about the same guy. I guess you really love or hate Rick.

Seems to be and I guess I fall in the latter group. I can't even tolerate him. Don't think he's cute, don't think he's funny and don't understand for a moment how anyone can consider him either of the above or to be a good host.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

In The Kitchen with happy dancing and face-stuffing Mac and Cheese gasms is what repulses me..I quit watching.
Occasional Contributor

Sorry dbl post.
Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2014 MsD2K said: In The Kitchen with happy dancing and face-stuffing Mac and Cheese gasms is what repulses me..I quit watching.

cheese gasms = funny

Super Contributor

On 1/8/2014 StarryNight said:

Sorry but I have to be honest... Rick is a phony, arrogant, rude, patronizing JERK.

I have to agree with this for the most part, especially the rude way he talks to the callers and cuts them off.