Valued Contributor

Re: ITKWD's big surprise!!!!

ITKWD Mugs tenor.gif

Respected Contributor

If you need mugs go to the Dollar Tree or 99 cent store really cute and with fun sayings too. Since David's are $17 for two you could get about 14 mugs after taxes. 

Super Contributor

If they get too hot in the microwave, I'll pass! I'm always having to warm up my coffee mug.  I got a cute mug at Home Goods for way less money and it is microwave and dishwasher safe.  I'm not really into David or the Happy Dance.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm like the guy in the "mayhem" commercial ... "I'm here to steal your car."   Guy says, WHAT?   WHAT?   WHAT?

A mug ... two mugs ... WHAT?  

Honored Contributor

junk

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

junk

Thats an awfully harsh criticism SeaMaiden.  Im sure they are quality but unless one needs mugs it makes no sense to purchase these. Overpriced for sure.  As others have stated you can find mugs at a much cheaper price and most of us have more mugs than we already need.  Ive accumulated over 10 mugs over the years.

Honored Contributor

No one I know would "get" who David is and why I would have mugs with that saying on them.  Not for me.   

Respected Contributor

Someone in here said they have a few David's in their family which may make a cute gift. I don't have anyone named David so not buying it plus Happy Dance on the other side think non QVC viewers who understand what that means.

Respected Contributor

@SoX wrote:

I'm like the guy in the "mayhem" commercial ... "I'm here to steal your car."   Guy says, WHAT?   WHAT?   WHAT?

A mug ... two mugs ... WHAT?  

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I missed all the "hoopla" over a set of mugs BUT this came to mind as the holiday shopping season begins:

• "Bow and go" 2 gifts already to give to:
  • The UPS driver & postal carrier who deliver your Q packages 
  • The teacher, bus driver, hairdresser, and anyone else on your gift list😉

I was watching Q2 have no idea who this host is (new I guess) but she continued to "squeeze" all the filling out of the  Big Deal pies & then adds "you can bake 1 for your child for breakfast & wrap another for them to take to teacher for breakfast"...this is the most far fetched sales statement I've heard yet🙄🙄🙄

Sorry got off track -- I would never spend my $$$ on advertising for Q although I do love David & ITK shows🙂