Trusted Contributor

Just checked the website for Sunday's ITKWD and it's all food again!  Sunday is Aug. 1 - shouldn't we be back to regular kitchen items?  Enough with the food!

Anyone else feel this way?

Honored Contributor

So glad to hear it will be all about food. Seems like it's been a while with only food being center stage. Love it!

Honored Contributor

They must sell a boatload of food, that is the only explanation.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@WORKING GAL - The program guide lists the show as a regular ITKWD, not a food edition. Are you just looking at the items on the ITKWD page? If so, the list of upcoming items typically does not get updated until Saturday night or even Sunday morning, and there are always at least a few items left in the lineup from previous shows (plus a few items they don't list until after the show has aired or not at all).

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc   I agree Lori.  It's too soon for the Sunday show to be finalized.  I've been tricked by looking too soon also.

Honored Contributor

More options for Labor Day get togethers.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't be surprised if they're having difficulty getting kitchen items in, thus they're having to depend more on food. At least for now. IMHO.

Esteemed Contributor

The products are listed and it is not all food.

There is,  however, a vacuum cleaner, which is sure to play a big role.

Trusted Contributor

QVC wants David to do the happy dance every hour!

Trusted Contributor

When I look at the program guide I am seeing a regular ITKWD show  not a food show and while I love David, if it's a food show, that is when I just give my television a rest.  I don't buy it and have no interest in watching it.  

Again looks to be a regular show to me.