Frequent Contributor

Nothing against David, but I really can't understand why you would want his logo on a product UNLESS your name is David.  I bought his wooden cutting board ( with the logo) only because the price was good & I couldn't find something similar in size with a juice well.  Tried to remove the logo but couldn't.  Well, I guess it's to each his own!

Honored Contributor

Same reason Dooney puts their name on every bag they sell, New Balance   emblazons their name on their [products. I can read the company name on my laptop even before I turn it on,etc. 

Apparently the labels create loyalty in some buyers.   I don't mind it on my walking sneakers, but I did return a handbag once because I hadn't realized from the pictures how in your face the logo would be

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry but the logo does not appeal to me . Guess in the hayday  of the Happy Dance ,  people have garnished items with his Logo .

Valued Contributor

I bought the item but not because of the logo. I could care less that it has the logo; I just wanted the salt/pepper box.

Super Contributor

People that like David and his show may just want a souvenir, it's as simple as that.  As others have pointed out, putting logos on products is a tradition in the marketplace, in all product lines.  Do you think that everyone that buys Pioneer Woman merchandise is a pioneer woman?  I doubt it.  Same with Rachael Ray and Martha Stewart.

Honored Contributor

I've seen some people complaining on his FB awhile ago when they had coffee mugs with In The Kitchen With David  that QVC ran out and they were all very upset. I see things like this every once in awhile so I guess some like it. 

Respected Contributor

I would never buy anything with ITKWD on it. I don't understand the appeal. 

Honored Contributor

Logos are fine if they are tastefully and proportionately done.  The other day Lynn Schacher (sp) had on a pair of Christian Dior sunglasses with a great big CD on the side.  And who can forget the giant (naybe 3 inch) polo player on Ralph Lauren items?  They had these on Olympic uniforms and I thought it was tasteless.  I think they did away with them.  Most of David's logos stay in your house so no big deal.  

Super Contributor

I don't get it either.  It doesn't appeal to me, especially the happy dance logo.  The thought of a grown man shouting happy dance with his hands up, swaying and turning around is kind of silly.  🤪. Anything for a sale I guess.  

Respected Contributor

Every brand shows/advertises their name or logo in a different way; some obvious, some not. If I favor a  particular brands product and it displays their logo, fine; if no logo, fine . When I am not a fan of a particular brand and/or its products, I do not purchase and ITKWD products are in that category.