Trusted Contributor

I didn't see David using hand sanitizing wipes today during this show as he has during his past shows.  Wonder why?

Honored Contributor

@WORKING GALmaybe because no one is eating the food

Honored Contributor

Why?  Because it makes no sense whatsoever for him to use them during his show.

Contributor

I saw David using hand sanitizing wipes today during ITKWD and he gave the same explanation as he has in the past that he is following all guidelines and precautions to be safe during this time. I only watched for a brief time so not sure if he used the wipes after each presentation but he did use them. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ITKWD TODAY

[ Edited ]

I did not see the entire show, but in the few minutes I saw David did use hand wipes after his presentation of the Geoffrey Zakarian's baking pans.  I assume that the stagehand has wipes placed at the display table for every item shown. 

I'd like to add that I'm rather liking the no eating presentations in kitchen and gourmet shows. Hope it continues when things get back to whatever the new normal will be. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ITKWD TODAY

[ Edited ]

I also noticed that David seems to be using fewer wipes lately—to be honest, I didn't really care either way, but now that he keeps bringing it up, it has made me take note of how often he ends up touching everything instead of just pointing when he's going through his endless parade of item colors.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Good grief

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Unbelievable, isn't it ?

Respected Contributor

Am switching gears to tonight's ITKWD. Looking forward to it as wasn't he gone last week?  Hope to see some new things!  Anyone know what may be in the show (besides the Rastelli burgers of course)

Honored Contributor

If people are willing to pay for those sold out steaks from Sun for 145 bucks

glad they have their stimulus checks. LOL

Burgers should sell out , too . LOL