Occasional Contributor

i switched to watch Curtis Stone.  The higher ups on QVC are really trying to ruin ITKWD!!  Watching HSN was a much better choice today.  I just can't understand why ITKWD has changed.  It used to be my favorite show to watch on QVC.  At least I can change channels when the higher ups screw around with a good show.  They have ruined so many shows and days 

Honored Contributor

I watched a lot of the Curtis Stone shows this weekend.  Bought the TS too.  I enjoy seeing him cook and seeing the finished items from the ovens.  I hope he stays at HSN and develops more products.  His pans are great and the food doesn't stick at all--just like the demos show.  

Trusted Contributor

I DVR it every week and so far I zoom through it in 5 minutes because there is never anything worth watching.  Sad.

Honored Contributor

@Jinlei   I DVR too and lately I seldom watch the entire show.  Same ol' stuff so I check out a little and then delete.  Years ago I watched every minute of the shows.

Valued Contributor

Re: ITKWD July 28

[ Edited ]

I watched HSN too. I like my Sunday morning kitchen show, so instead, watched Curtis Stone, checked out the website for his items, and ended up ordering the roll up sink rack and hand chopper. Always wanted something that made chopping up boiled potatoes and hamburger easier. And that rack will enable me to toss my icky dish rack. More counter space too. 

Respected Contributor

Do not watch ITKWD due to host sillyness and content of show; do not watch ITKWM since way too wild and host spent too much time learning sillyness from ITKWD host. Review items presented to see what was on air.

Respected Contributor

@LisaMofSLC wrote:

I watched HSN too. I like my Sunday morning kitchen show, so instead, watched Curtis Stone, checked out the website for his items, and ended up ordering the roll up sink rack and hand chopper. Always wanted something that made chopping up boiled potatoes and hamburger easier. And that rack will enable me to toss my icky dish rack. More counter space too. 

@LisaMofSLC  I have the hand chopper and love it....great help for many things......

Honored Contributor

@LisaMofSLC   I love that rack.  I use it for items I wash by hand like knives, some plastic items, etc.  It is really handy.  I have had mine  a long time.  Never have used it as a trivet, but I probably should try it for that and then get a smaller one.  I also use the rack for vegetables after I wash them.    I really love his cookware.  The clean-up is just like in the demos.  It's pretty cookware plus takes no time to do clean-up.

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I watched a lot of the Curtis Stone shows this weekend.  Bought the TS too.  I enjoy seeing him cook and seeing the finished items from the ovens.  I hope he stays at HSN and develops more products.  His pans are great and the food doesn't stick at all--just like the demos show.  

@Daysdee   Indeed  CS's pans are terrific.  Ordered one last time he was on since I read so much from the folks here.  Got the 8" Durapan fry pan and Durapan 2qt jug pan.  Use the fry pan every day and it is the best....needed a non-stick small pan and I like the tall jug-style pan.  Have 2 like this from WP in stainless, but needed a non-stick. Very pleased so thanks everyone for the recommendations of CS's durapan cookware!