Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

Oh, lord! My husband will love it. He watches every cleaning show on QVC and HSN. Can't tell you how many cleaning products are stuffed in the cupboards. I guess it's better than him spending money on women and booze!

@froggy

You made me laugh!  Does he use the products, or just stuff them in the cupboards? 

Has he found one that actually performs as advertised?  I've bought several over the years, and the only one I continue to use is Scrub Daddy.  I buy them at BBB with a 20% discount and no shipping, but I bought my first ones from QVC.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

@froggy wrote:

Oh, lord! My husband will love it. He watches every cleaning show on QVC and HSN. Can't tell you how many cleaning products are stuffed in the cupboards. I guess it's better than him spending money on women and booze!

@froggy

You made me laugh!  Does he use the products, or just stuff them in the cupboards? 

Has he found one that actually performs as advertised?  I've bought several over the years, and the only one I continue to use is Scrub Daddy.  I buy them at BBB with a 20% discount and no shipping, but I bought my first ones from QVC.

@house_cat

I think he actually ends up using them about half of them. And you're right about the Scrub Daddy - it does work well. They last so long I think we have a lifetime supply.

Absolutely nothing else works as advertised. And don't get me started on vacuum cleaners - we have four at the moment. I shouldn't complain because he is the one who does the vacuuming!

Honored Contributor

@froggy

Thanks for the feedback... and don't get ME started on vacuums, either!

I'm afraid to buy a new one because the last two were such a waste of money.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

I did not find ITKWD yesterday as interesting as usual. It seemed everytime I clicked thru the channels yesteday it had the cleaning package on . It seems like a good product but so many hours of presentation goes a l-o-n-g way.

I certainly endorse good housekeeping in the kitchen (or at least good enough). but----

As far as the Shark vaccum goes I do not think I would ever purchase any other brand . I bought a Navigator about 5 years ago from their infomercial that came with a 10 year guarantee . The only problem I have had with it were the hoses broke a few times , but they have honored the guarantee and shipped replacements totally free each time.  The one on the show looks as though it doesn't have that type of hose.

I did have to stop watching last night when the cookbook on two item desserts was shown Smiley Tongue . To each thier own, but sounded gluttonous to my tastes. I prefer my chocolate chip cookies and brownies seperated !  & at different times Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

What!!!!???? Watching someone clean is boring???  Don't tell that to the crowds of people huddled around the those folks demonstrating cleaning products at the fair! They always have a huge crowd of rapt onlookers....