Honored Contributor

Re: I've found a new favorite cracker.

After reading this thread yesterday I decided to go down the cracker aisle since I did not know there was a new thin and crisp.  Got the below and tried last night, so darn good.  I debated on the cheddar due to OP's rave review but I already have cheese nips and gold fish at home so did a new flavor.  Thanks!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@frenchie wrote:

My new favorite is the extra toasty cheez-its. I put off opening the box as long as i can. I like burnt cheese anyway. I do remember Sunshine used to make them as well as Hi-Hos crackers and chocolate Hydrox cookies.

@frenchie - I REALLY didn’t need to know that extra toasty Cheez It’s existed. Cheez It’s are my kryptonite. After I read this thread, when I was at the grocery store today I looked for them, lovingly held the box for a moment, put them down and reluctantly walked away, with a tear in my eye, LOL. 

If calories were no object, I would have bought the box and eaten the whole thing.  I have no willpower with them so I can’t keep them in the house.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I really like Keebler Flipsides town crackers. One side is pretzel the other is a town cracker.

Trusted Contributor

For anyone who likes pizza flavor in a cracker, the new cheez its cheese pizza flavor is delicious. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've  been hooked for several years on bacon flavored Ritz but I'll certainly try this new flavor.

@Kachina624 

Bacon flavored Ritz????

Where have I been!!!

Yum!

@KingstonsMom.  I don't know how widely available they are, but I get them at Walmart.

@Kachina624 

I finally found them at Publix! Our WalMart and Kroger didn't have them.

These were the regular Ritz, bacon flavored, not the Ritz Crisp & Thin bacon flavored shown below.

I guess I love them, I ate a whole sleeve as soon as I got home with them, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've  been hooked for several years on bacon flavored Ritz but I'll certainly try this new flavor.

@Kachina624 

Bacon flavored Ritz????

Where have I been!!!

Yum!

@KingstonsMom.  I don't know how widely available they are, but I get them at Walmart.

@Kachina624 

I finally found them at Publix! Our WalMart and Kroger didn't have them.

These were the regular Ritz, bacon flavored, not the Ritz Crisp & Thin bacon flavored shown below.

I guess I love them, I ate a whole sleeve as soon as I got home with them, LOL!

You are a strong woman @KingstonsMom, you waited until you got out of the car before enjoying.  I so love snacks and sugar.

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 

Now I wish I had also picked up some cheeses to slice for them!

I'll probably be back at the grocery store again tomorrow, LOL!

I also got a nice cut fruit bowl with watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe, strawberries, red & green grapes and fresh pineapple, yum!

I know what's for lunch tomorrow!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom.  Glad to hear you're a happy camper.  I think the bacon flavor sort of disappear in the summer.  Better get a supply of them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Will do!

Right now Publix has them buy one/get one free, so I plan on picking up more!

Honored Contributor

Hmmmm, I need to go back to the store.