Esteemed Contributor

Re: How Spicey Do You Like Food?

Love some spicy food. Just bought for the first time the Leonetti's pepperoni stromboli.

Watching Alberti and thought I would give them a try. I usually don't buy much food

from the Q but they looked so good!

Valued Contributor

The older I get, the hotter I like it.  I put pepper on my green salads, hot sauce on my scrambled eggs and pizza isn’t pizza without hot red pepper flakes.  Maybe my taste buds are caput. 

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Super Contributor

HOT AND SPICEY!  That about saya it all. LOL

Trusted Contributor

Last night,  we went to an Indian restaurant, and had Vindaloo.

For anyone who enjoys hot and spicey food, I highly recommend giving it a try.  Delicious.

Respected Contributor

Not very. In my opinion I don't think its safe to have spicy food. I think it can cause throat and stomach cancers.

Respected Contributor

Now that fish sounds like something I would make, and enjoy.

Respected Contributor

When I was young I loved spicy red pepper flakes and jalopenio's but after 50 I can't, My stomach started to hurt and scared me. I do use a very little bit of chinese mustard on egg rolls. But I know my limit.

Honored Contributor

I grew up eating a variety of different foods.  As a child my parent's took me to Mexican, Indian, Thai, Japanese, Chinese, etc, restaurants.  I like spicy food but not so hot it brings tears to your eyes.  I don't care of bland food at all.

Respected Contributor

I don't.  I didn't grow up eating spicy foods so I don't like them nor do I eat them.