Honored Contributor

How Do You And DH Differ In Your Fruit Likes/Dislikes?

I love all of the fruits, except the large watery "musk melons" which can get mistaken for canteloupe.

Love strawberries, and all of the berries.  My lovely Victorian grandmother used to fix me a dish of raspberries when I was little.Smiley Happy

DH hates raspberries and couldn't care less for strawberries.

Honored Contributor

Re: How Do You And DH Differ In Your Fruit Likes/Dislikes?

I pretty much don't care if he eats any fruit or not---I eat what I like.

Esteemed Contributor

We actually both love the same fruits. Berries🍓, melons 🍉, bananas 🍌 & cherries 🍒. Summer fruits are the best.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My husband and I pretty much like the same fruits with the exception of raspberries.   He loves them, I don't like them at all.

Esteemed Contributor

Hubs is citrus and watermelon. I'm apples, blueberries and pears.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

My DH loves all fruit...he says bananas make his throat itch, so he doesn't eat them often.

I am not a big fan of fruit.  I like it, but I'd rather eat vegetables.   I have to force myself to eat some once in a while.

Honored Contributor

Watermelon is my favorite and SO hates it.

Honored Contributor

I never gave it much thought.  I know what I like when it comes to fruit; I like all types of berries, watermelon, honeydew melons, tangerines, grapes with the exception of the green ones.  Hubby isn't a big fruit eater but I've seen him eat banans, apples, watermelon.  I think if it's in the refrigerator and he can't think of anything else to eat, he'll eat fruit.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

My DH loves all fruit...he says bananas make his throat itch, so he doesn't eat them often.

I am not a big fan of fruit.  I like it, but I'd rather eat vegetables.   I have to force myself to eat some once in a while.

@Carmie My sister, whom was a nurse,  became very interested in a book about eating for your blood type.  She asked how I felt after I had eaten a banana.  I always felt bloated and uncomfortable.   As it turned out,  (as she did), an A negative has issues when eating bananas according to book.  She was A negative also.

Trusted Contributor

My DH and I both love fruit, and eat a lot of it!  We probably have 3 or 4 servings each day.  Any fruit, all fruit, but I really love cherries!