Honored Contributor
I haven't had a hot dog since Wranglers disappeared from the shelves.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
On 7/27/2014 Tyak said: Hebrew National kosher all beef hot dogs, the absolute best around.

Yes, I have to agree. These are the only hot dogs that I purchase.

Super Contributor
On 7/27/2014 Tyak said: Hebrew National kosher all beef hot dogs, the absolute best around.

Thats what I've always thought, too- which is why I posted this thread...Just so folks would know there is something else good out there...

Respected Contributor
On 7/27/2014 elated said:

What is so good about Hebrew National? Is it because they just taste good or are healthier to eat?

Super Contributor
On 7/28/2014 Sunshine Kate said:

What is so good about Hebrew National? Is it because they just taste good or are healthier to eat?

It's both. SmileBecause they're Kosher (using only select, premium cuts of meats & no fillers), and that makes them healthier and more-satisfying. Plus, their spices and seasonings give their "Beef Franks" the best taste.They also come in different lengths to fit various bun sizes, as well as even healthier versions: "Reduced Fat" and "97% Fat Free". And the taste is not sacrificed.

Respected Contributor
On 7/28/2014 Feline Fine said:

It's both. SmileBecause they're Kosher (using only select, premium cuts of meats & no fillers), and that makes them healthier and more-satisfying. Plus, their spices and seasonings give their "Beef Franks" the best taste.They also come in different lengths to fit various bun sizes, as well as even healthier versions: "Reduced Fat" and "97% Fat Free". And the taste is not sacrificed.

Thanks, will try Hebrew National next time for sure.

Honored Contributor
On 7/28/2014 Feline Fine said:

Thanks, will try Hebrew National next time for sure.

You're most welcome, and enjoy. 8)

Respected Contributor

I just ate 2 Nathans Beef Hot Dogs with mustard, ketchup and onions.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I went to the Ball Park site and they have other versions of the Uncured Hot Dog.

Signature Seasoned Beef

Cracked Dijon Mustard Beef

Smokehouse Barbeque Beef

Slow Smoked Hickory Beef

I'd probably buy the one you did. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Super Contributor
On 7/29/2014 Barbarainnc said:

I just ate 2 Nathans Beef Hot Dogs with mustard, ketchup and onions.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I went to the Ball Park site and they have other versions of the Uncured Hot Dog.

Signature Seasoned Beef

Cracked Dijon Mustard Beef

Smokehouse Barbeque Beef

Slow Smoked Hickory Beef

I'd probably buy the one you did. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I really liked it!
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion! I love hot dogs and I found 1 package of these at Walmart. I grilled some tonight and they were yuuummy, lol! I really like the fact they didn't have any additives, etc. Now I have something else I can eat..I eat alot of chicken so this is a nice treat! These are low carb and perfect for a diabetic!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West