Honored Contributor

Just saw these at Wal-Mart when I went to pick up some AC Filters plus a few other things. Of course they are moving products around again so you cannot find anything.

I ended up on an isle where they put the Hostess Bakery Petites. They are like creme filled cake balls. Never tried them so I picked up a bag of the white fudge vanilla & chocolate salted caramel. They are not too bad.

Looked online & they have several different varieties. I would like to try some of the others they sell.

Have you tried any of them?

Image result for hostess bakery petitesImage result for hostess bakery petites

Respected Contributor

They look mighty good to me, but I'm scared to try them.  I'd eat the whole thing.  Restraint is not my best asset.  I can resist anything other than temptation.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't tried those yet, but I did see them last night when I made a trip to Walmart.  They had them near the checkout lane and I took note of them but used self control.  :-) 

Enjoy!!

Respected Contributor

I did try them - can't remember which flavor, probably the white ones. I didn't care for them and believe me I like my sweets. I think it was too much of an articial flavor. I remember thinking "How did these pass the taste test?" 

Maybe it's just me. I'd like to hear what others think. They are still being sold so someone must like them.

Honored Contributor

Love that kind of stuff but no longer buy...gone are the good old days of eating whatever I wanted ...now we eat low cholesterol non processed food.I treat us with homemade low suger and fat muffins theses days.

Trusted Contributor

Tried the vanilla ... awful.

Valued Contributor

I like the Chocalte Raspberry brownie ones, those are good and yes very easy to eat.

Honored Contributor

I’ve never met a Hostess bakery item I didn’t like.   I must stay far away from these.

Honored Contributor

The vanilla has a cherry taste IMO for some reason.

After looking at the calories, carbs, sugar etc. I won't be buying the others to try. LOL!!! 

I don't think I have ate any Hostess products since I was a teenager. Never was a fan of their stuff. I do remember eating Ding Dongs.

Regular Contributor

I noticed the shelf next to Hostess items.  I bought the Entenmans which is new.  SOOO much better.  Cost is more but they were not a disappointment.  Hostess has lessened their quality.  Size and taste.