Honored Contributor

Curtis stone - TS : 611-684. 2 Sauté pans w lids

glad i was flicking just saw Curtis TS.

I have the original with colored handles that get hot!  I am going to donate it to our church kitchen with the handlepot holders.

Great price for 2 and good flex pay.  

Im bummed his 13 piece is back finally but I bought smaller set🙁 & some open pieces.

Honored Contributor

Re: Curtis stone - TS : 611-684. 2 Sauté pans w lids

I noticed at 12:08 ET, it was sold out and they were taking advanced orders.  I liked the turquoise but don't need more pans.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I noticed at 12:08 ET, it was sold out and they were taking advanced orders.  I liked the turquoise but don't need more pans.

Same here. I have one of his pans and like it a lot. He is the only celeb chef whose pans I would buy.

Trusted Contributor

Love his pans.  If I live to be 200 years old I will still not need another pan, but I still really love his pans. 

Honored Contributor

I was just coming to post this @homedecor1, thanks for starting the thread!

For those that are curious/looking to potentially purchase these, I couldn't recommend them more.  I have had my set for years and they still perform/clean up beautifully and these are a great price especially since the lids are included.

Super Contributor

As it happens, the awesome handled pans I have had for 2+ years are still in such great shape that I can't justify buying these now tho I really wish I could!  Woman LOL 

I would urge anyone who has not tried Chef Stone's pans and can use some excellent new pans in their kitchen to NOT MISS this deal.  These pans have made me a better cook, by increasing my confidence with higher heats.  IMHO Chef Stone truly is the gem among all HSN's vendors, even his gadgets are notches above,

Respected Contributor

Best cookware ever! Not buying the special which I saw ships September 24, because don't need the 12". Wish I could just get the 8" pan. Great special value. I have baked many things in my pan with no fat needed to grease pan as required in traditional bakeware. Very easy clean up. There are a couple other CS items I am considering, one is the food scale. What's not to like about a day of CS (wink wink)!!
Honored Contributor

I'm another person that loves the Curtis Stone pans.  Best I've ever had and I have tried a lot.  I don't need another 12" as I have two already and I mostly cook for just myself.  I wish the set was an 8" and 10" or 8" and a small saucepan.  Just have to pass on this though.  For those that can use these sizes, don't miss this.  Clean-up is so easy and they don't discolor and nothing sticks.

Honored Contributor

Yes I saw it was on "advanced" order...I'd don't  mind waiting for his cookware!   I've had my frypans for 2 years or more & they are the best!  Everything slides and never sticks ...love every piece I have.  Cleanup is a breeze!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have slowly replaced all my old cookware with CS pans.  They are the best I have ever used.  Clean up is a breeze.  Like others have said, I really don't need the 12" and would love just the 8" inch alone.   I'm still on the fence about ordering the TS, especially since I tell myself everytime he is on I won't order anything!!!

I did order the new compact size trivet/drying rack.  I have two of the original size and they come in handy.