Valued Contributor

@Warrior2022 Put some filling in it so you use less candy.

Valued Contributor

Thank you all for your replies!   Today I picked up a few things.  One being cellophane treat bags.  I will put some candy in those and put that along with spa slippers, a small tube of hand cream and probably lip balm in the containers.  They are for my department girls.  There are 7 total.  Anything else?

Valued Contributor

@msclassylady717 wrote:

I got a set of each, but I'm keeping them for myself.  Suggestions .... you can put packets of hot chocolate in them, if a person is a tea drinker, they have different flavors of tea bags, can put candy canes in them.  Shop the dollar stores for fillers as well.

If giving the gift to a guy or even single women can use some of the household items, like I said, going to the dollar store, they have little flash lights, maybe a scewdriver, etc.

Yes!  Thank you!  I always get the Halo flashlights!  Thanks for the reminder!

Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday Lock and Lock

[ Edited ]

@Warrior2022 wrote:

Thank you all for your replies!   Today I picked up a few things.  One being cellophane treat bags.  I will put some candy in those and put that along with spa slippers, a small tube of hand cream and probably lip balm in the containers.  They are for my department girls.  There are 7 total.  Anything else?

@Warrior2022 - if you have a Target near you, up in front, the $1 section, they have little packs of holiday tissues. They're really cute.  I have bought a bunch and am going to buy more.  They have Santa, penguins, unicorns. Elves, lots of choices. 

Here is the Santa. You could also get little holiday notepads. 

7597FF11-E67F-45D0-BE1E-D54B0A4A0076.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

Ok, so today DH found out that he is SS to the owners sister.  GRRRR,  I plan of giving her the same gift.

I bought tissue paper and bags.  The tissue paper will wrap, the hand cream, the slippers, hand sanitizer, lip balm.  I will put the candy in cellphane bags.  I also have Halo flashlights.  DH says it great for his SS.  Comments welcome.

Respected Contributor
I’m doing something similar. I’m adding a few other items to the bag as well and don’t think it’s important for the bowl to be full.