Respected Contributor

anyone who is looking foe an air fryer this [ower air fryer xxl is very good. we have had it a year and we love it.

Trusted Contributor

It's the most used appliance in my kitchen.  I too LOVE mine

Respected Contributor

we heat some foods in that dont do well in the microwave. since we got the air fryer we got rid of the toaster. i know someone that keeps there air fryer in a cabinet. . no way. we have ours out on top of the portable dishwasher. we use it way to much to put it away.

Honored Contributor

That's the brand I have for well over a year--close to 2 years.  I use it several times a week and love it.  Baking a very small meatloaf (for 1) in it tonight.  I bake it in a small dish that goes in the dishwasher after so there is no clean-up at all.

Respected Contributor

Got an email from Macy's and it looks like they have a very similar item on a Cyber Monday great sale.  Brand is Instant Pot @ $69.99 with free shipping.  Might be worth checking it out.

Respected Contributor

We have the egg style in 2.5 qt and also a 6 qt. Love them but this TSV will be a nice upgrade. Bought 2, one for my mom and one for us. We will get much use of the rotisserie function. Excited to try the dehydrator also. Thanks for the positive reviews! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pooky1 wrote:

anyone who is looking foe an air fryer this [ower air fryer xxl is very good. we have had it a year and we love it.

@Pooky1  Since you have one can you confirm the outside measurements in the description are accurate?

Also does it need to preheat for a couple minutes like earlier air fryers?

And finally do YOU toast in it by flipping the bread?

Will really appreciate answers from you and anyone who has this product. 

Thanks in advance. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker---I must have gotten a flash sale as I bought the Instant Pot air fryer from Macys for $49.99 and already have it--ordered it on Thanksgiving and got it yesterday-----woohoo!!!

Respected Contributor

@wagirl Wow, $49.99 that was quite the bargain.  And what quick delivery. Do you feel it's very similar to the TSV.  I'm almost tempted to buy it today from Macy's, but my husband said, "wait a couple of months, something better and bigger will come out."  Hate to say he's probably right.  Always happens that way.  Look at the Instant Pots.  A different one comes out almost monthly.   

Enjoy your new appliance.  Report back.

Respected Contributor

@esmerelda I don't have this one (did order it though), but in the midnight presentation it was stressed that you do not have any preheating wait time. This one heats up instantly. It was mentioned as a selling point, and upgrade from previous/older models.