Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone see who won this last night?  I fell asleep.  It was Lorenzo, Megan and Julianna in the finale.  Thanks Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday Baking Championship

@Patriot3 wrote:

Did anyone see who won this last night?  I fell asleep.  It was Lorenzo, Megan and Julianna in the finale.  Thanks Smiley Happy

@Patriot3 I did and (spoiler) Julianna won.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Suziepeach  Thanks.  They were all so good.  I got a big kick out of Lorenzo, tho.  He was so upbeat and personable.

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Suziepeach wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Suziepeach  Thanks.  They were all so good.  I got a big kick out of Lorenzo, tho.  He was so upbeat and personable.

You're more than welcome @Patriot3 .  They were a happy bunch.  We were team Megan but her mirror glaze wasn't all that great for her Christmas future cake.  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee