Honored Contributor

I bought a new stainless steel measuring cup that is more like a scoop instead of a round cup and has measurements on the inside of the cup.

dishwasher safe since it's stainless steel and not aluminum.

RSVP Endurance Scoop and Measuring Cup - 1.5 Cup

Honored Contributor

s-cup_noprops_1000.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I'm NOT house cat - don't even own one.......but that's like the plastic see-through set that Q presented several years ago - and I've seen demos of vendors using it on set.

Is that easy to read?  Believe Q's was OXO product

My set is in the basement - I don't bake 'no more'.  Just buy 4 muffins and I'm fine.

Esteemed Contributor

Just to clarify...........own house......not cat.

Ummm............second thought.....when I returned home from shopping today there sat a big black fluffy cat on the porch .... (I've seen around my bird feeders before)...........but today it was sitting right at my front door like it wanted IN and EXPECTED to be let in.  Not into adoption either.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

I'm NOT house cat - don't even own one.......but that's like the plastic see-through set that Q presented several years ago - and I've seen demos of vendors using it on set.

Is that easy to read?  Believe Q's was OXO product

My set is in the basement - I don't bake 'no more'.  Just buy 4 muffins and I'm fine.

won't receive it till thurs.

Honored Contributor

the rsvp endurance line has really nice products.

i have recently upgraded some of my kitchen stuff and purchased some items off of amazon from this line.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor
I like the style and utility of that. I need a 4-cup one, though.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

That's a beauty, for sure!

I have a collection of vintage Pyrex measuring cups in various sizes, just because they make me happy, but I never use them.  I've converted to the silicone ones, similar to the ones pictured. They pour much more accurately.

Capture.JPG

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

I mainly use my retro 1 cup aluminum cup that I keep in my flour box, but, I saw the 'scoop' edge on this one and wanted it , plus, the fact it's dishwasher safe didn't hurt. It would cut thru the 5lb bucket of flour I keep filled in up to the top all the time. What with bread, roll and cinn roll making I fly thru flour.   Bought 50 pd when I was up in Ind they had White Lily can't get down here. I bought all walmart had on shelf so just got 8 five pd bags

wahhhhhhhhhh

Trusted Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Just to clarify...........own house......not cat.

Ummm............second thought.....when I returned home from shopping today there sat a big black fluffy cat on the porch .... (I've seen around my bird feeders before)...........but today it was sitting right at my front door like it wanted IN and EXPECTED to be let in.  Not into adoption either.

------

Ahhh, you're missing out, with no kitty. They're the Best🐈