Respected Contributor

Re: Here it is February 2017 ALREADY!!! What's Cooking in your House

Have no clue what for dinner - just put a load of clothes in the washer. Would have much preferred staying in bed but things do not get done that way. Still no where near the top of the world but again a tad better than yesterday. We shall see what the day brings. Yesterday I got so tired I could hardly move - had to go to WM in Beaumont and did not think I would survive. Energy went into the pits for sure but made it back to the car and wanted to sleep going home but figured me and everyone else would be better off if I tried driving the car. LOL. Did get some black eyed peas - may put them in the pot but then had that great veggie soup the other day - maybe too much cooking that way. Time will tell.

Hope one and all eat well - Preds, did I miss you yesterday? And a few others.

Feeders need filling but not sure I will get to it - maybe Davey can help????!!!???>>>>>>>???????!!!!!

Have a great day one and all.

Honored Contributor

@Winifred wrote:

Have no clue what for dinner - just put a load of clothes in the washer. Would have much preferred staying in bed but things do not get done that way. Still no where near the top of the world but again a tad better than yesterday. We shall see what the day brings. Yesterday I got so tired I could hardly move - had to go to WM in Beaumont and did not think I would survive. Energy went into the pits for sure but made it back to the car and wanted to sleep going home but figured me and everyone else would be better off if I tried driving the car. LOL. Did get some black eyed peas - may put them in the pot but then had that great veggie soup the other day - maybe too much cooking that way. Time will tell.

Hope one and all eat well - Preds, did I miss you yesterday? And a few others.

Feeders need filling but not sure I will get to it - maybe Davey can help????!!!???>>>>>>>???????!!!!!

Have a great day one and all.

@Winifred  Where is the March thread?  I rememberd to look, finally, and now can't find it.

Respected Contributor

good afternoon all. done here in ri its sooo windy. day started in the 50s and is dropping all day. my father inlaw is still recovering from his stoke in rehab.but doing better. i made a fretadda this morning with potato onion ham cheese started on stove and finished it off in oven and made a pound cake. when we ome home from nursing home dinner is ready. good luck winnerfred and everyone.

Honored Contributor

@Pooky1 wrote:

good afternoon all. done here in ri its sooo windy. day started in the 50s and is dropping all day. my father inlaw is still recovering from his stoke in rehab.but doing better. i made a fretadda this morning with potato onion ham cheese started on stove and finished it off in oven and made a pound cake. when we ome home from nursing home dinner is ready. good luck winnerfred and everyone.

@Pooky1  The fritatta sounds yummy.  Glad your FIL is doing better.

Respected Contributor

thank you mousiegirl. had ricotta in frigerator so added some to eggs and beated them together and it make fretadda lighter and not heavy.

Honored Contributor

@Winifred ... You didn't miss me, but I missed you. Smiley Happy  I was waiting for a new thread.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Pooky1 wrote:

thank you mousiegirl. had ricotta in frigerator so added some to eggs and beated them together and it make fretadda lighter and not heavy.

@Pooky1  Good tip, I will try it. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Winifred ... You didn't miss me, but I missed you. Smiley Happy  I was waiting for a new thread.

@Preds  I am sure you know, but she hasn't been feeling well, has pneumonia, but getting better, a bit, each day.  She mentioned on another thread that she didn't realize the new month was here already, which is what I had thought. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thank you @mousiegirl.  I know she has been very sick so I wasn't going to pick on her, but I did want her to know that I was thinking about her and waiting. After all, March will be here for a while. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Thank you @mousiegirl.  I know she has been very sick so I wasn't going to pick on her, but I did want her to know that I was thinking about her and waiting. After all, March will be here for a while. Smiley Happy

@Preds  Exactly why I didn't say anything to her on the other thread.  She has so much to deal with, don't know how she does it except that one does what one must. Smiley Happy