Valued Contributor

Re: Have you found & tried a new product? Post your reviews here!

On 4/22/2014 Carmie said: I recently purchased chocolate mint toothpaste made by Crest at my local grocery store. Omg, I can't stop brushing my teeth. The taste is super wonderful and helps me not to indulge in eating candy every day. Even my husband said it tastes good enough to eat right from the tube, though he hasn't. This is my new food group.

I didn't even KNOW there was such a thing! I will have to go investigate. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Respected Contributor

I got the chocolate mint Crest. I really love the flavor. It encourages me to brush my teeth longer because it tastes so good.

Thanks for posting about it. I never would have looked for it otherwise.

Super Contributor

That new Hershey's Chocolate Spread. It was on sale at CVS and I had a coupon, so I caved and got a jar of the plain, now I think I have to try the almond and get more of the plain. I will warn you it is evil in a jar, but oh so yummy. Reminds me of hot fudge and yes I like to eat that out of the jar too, but the new Hershey's is a little easier to do that with since it does not get refrigerated like the hot fudge. Consider yourselves warned {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

tkins

Esteemed Contributor

I really like the Organic Stonyfield Greek yogurt with super fruits. Only 90 calories.

I'm going to have to look for the chocolate mint Crest!