Super Contributor

Re: Has anybody ever ordered from Wolferman's?

I think they're part of the "Harry & David" Family so their quality is superb!!!

I used to give lots of their English Muffin baskets to clients & friends, but now do gift

cards instead.

Don't hesitate to buy from them.  Their presentation & customer service is Great.

Hightly Recommend!!!Woman Happy

Contributor

Hands down!...the best english muffins I have ever eaten!...and the different flavors are great. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PamelaSue72:  Your basket sounds wonderful and so thought out.  I would love to be on the receiving end of it just as the recipients will be.

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1, I also did not see free S&H, so I won't be ordering from them.  I have never had David's Cookies, but Costco has what appears to be a nice assortment and it is free shipping.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl

No free s/h therefore, I'm going to send what everyone enjoys the Apple/Walnut coffee cake from Pittman & Davis. I know every December they do free s/h & great coffee cake!

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1, thanks.  I have never heard of them, but checking them out right now!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I've ordered from Wolferman's for years and love their muffins.  The regular muffins are so thick that I only eat one half at a time.  That's plenty!  I also love the mini English muffins.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Contributor

I have given and received Wolferman's many times.. For those who prefer a less dense english muffin they now have the traditional size.

Honored Contributor

The thick muffins were way too thick for us, so I cut them into 4 thinner slices which were then just right.