Contributor
Yesterday I called CS never received a notification and item was removed from my order status. CS said orders were cancelled because of the fire. However at 3am I got an email that my order was being shipped! Just got to wait and see!
Frequent Contributor

I checked the status on mine, and it went from Advanced Order to Backorder. I did receive the $10 credit to my account last week. It is confusing to say the least.

Regular Contributor

My orders went from in process to canceled over night. I hope they are able to bring the same tins back next year. I was hoping, for their sake, that they would be able to fill QVCs orders.

Super Contributor

That happened to me this morning also,I'm hoping they will have the Nutcrackers next year.

Respected Contributor

I think that they don't know from one minute to the next, exactly which orders will be filled or cancelled. I bet that HL is working round-the-clock to get as many orders out as possible. It is confusing, I agree, but we just have to keep checking our order status which is probably the most accurate source at this point. I'm happy that out of two orders, I will be at least receiving one.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

Mine was cancelled overnight also. I still have one for next week that hasn't been cancelled yet. Will see what happens to that.......

Contributor
My Harry London arrived today! I got the village tins. Everything seems to be ok.
Valued Contributor

My order for 12/8 still says IN PROCESS...no email-no credit, just confusion....I just hope I don't receive them after Christmas! I received the November shipment. I love the nutcrackers.

Honored Contributor

i received a letter in the mail today stating that my order was cancelled and that they were giving me a ten dollar credit. up until about a day or so ago it was still saying in process, but now it also says cancelled online.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I think what everyone is experiencing is to be expected and unavoidable considering the circumstances. I'm sure that HL is really working hard to get out everything that they can, and doing the best they can to supply what is available.

I understand those who were planning these as gifts or part of your holiday food preps are frustrated. If it were me, I'd not count on getting it and make other arrangements.

I'm sure if you don't want the orders after they have shipped (because you made other plans), Q will refund your money. Especially if you ever received a cancellation notice, then it ships anyway.

I hope the fact that HL couldn't meet these orders doesn't effect their standing with Q and cause them to loose their place with the company. It would be a shame for a great American company to go under or suffer any more loss because Q drops them due to not being able to fill customer orders during this disastrous time for them.