Honored Contributor

I bought a set at Costco because they had excellent reviews online and looked good.

We use them every day (for several years now), not a scratch on them, they're great.

They sell the set under their own name.

ps When I bought them (maybe five years ago) they were $100 for the set.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Esteemed Contributor

If you want to add to your Calphalon cookware or purchase a first piece and have a Tuesday Morning near you, stop in there and check out the miscellaneous pots and pans they have. It's best to check back every few weeks, as stock does change.

The best Calphalon deal I got there was a big roasting pan that retailed for $189.00. At Tuesday Morning, I paid $29.97 No lie!

Honored Contributor
I like the shaped pans from the Q ...my favorite is a long oval that I use for roasting vegetables...everyone that see that pan wants it.I wonder why the Q stopped carrying the technique hard annodized. I also have a great casserole and a small roaster with lid that I use often.The calphalon brand doesn't go in the oven at the 450 setting like mine does.,but will have to give the brand a try.
Trusted Contributor
The Calphalon Contemporary line is safe to 450. The Calphalon Unison is safe to 500. Just fyi.
Trusted Contributor

Agree, as my Calphalon is 450 to 500 degrees, and a couple above that.......I just got an email from Calphalon as well, and they are having a fry pan set sell, as well as some of their sets are also on sale....I just do not need any.....My HA from the Q is from back when it was all Cooks Essential, and then became Techniques, and I think with the revamp of late, I think all of the cookware is going back to the CE label........{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Trusted Contributor

There is currently 2 pages of HA cookware available here........

http://www.qvc.com/CatalogSearch?langId=-1&storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&keyword=hard+anodized+cookw...

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Trusted Contributor

I bought a set from Rachael Ray when it was a QVC TSV. It's my favorite cookware I've ever used (and I'm in my 60's), very non-stick, and I also love that I can put it in the dishwasher.