Honored Contributor
I used to buy really great shapes...ovals,roasters etc from the q and now my son wants some.there doesn't seem to be any available anywhere.Does anyone know where I could find quality hard annodized pans?
Trusted Contributor

Try Calphalon......They make really good HA cookware, and you can get them in some really neat shapes in many different sizes, and are long lasting.........Cool

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor
Thanks forrestwolf...do you own any? Where did you see these?
Valued Contributor

Calphalon is made near me, in Perrysburg, OH. Their products are in Macy's, Target, Kohl's,(probably a different grade than the Macy's), on Amazon, Williams-Sonoma, and at the Calphalon website.

Honored Contributor

I have quite a few piece of hard anodized from Calphalon's UNISON line and they are great quality. Calphalon has a few different lines, but I chose UNISON because it seemed more durable than others.

Too bad QVC backed away from their great quality hard anodized line, in lieu of pieces made of cheaper quality. Their Technique Hard Anodized II line was excellent. I still have many pieces of that and none of them have failed me at all. They are like new still.

Honored Contributor
I have hard anodized cookware from QVC and from Calphalon along with many pieces from other brands. I cook a lot and my cookware is used daily. I have had problems with the nonstick coatings on every brand that I have. I now back to using my 41 year old Revere Ware. I have some with copper bottom and some with SS bottoms. All of my Revere Ware is like new, even after all these years. I even have a couple of pieces that were my mother's older than mine and still in great shape. I am done buying temporary cookware.
Regular Contributor

Costco's Kirkland. Can't say about the set they carry now, but the one I have is NSF certified.

Honored Contributor

Bed Bath and Beyond sells Calphalon's hard anodized. I wish that's what I would have bought when I bought my stainless steel.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor
Love my Calphalon HA. Just bought it from Macy's before the holidays and got rid of my stainless. it's the best.
Trusted Contributor

I do own a lot of Calphalon, and I must say, I just received an email from the Q, with kitchen items only, and they were showing a lot of HA cookware, being it RR, Analon, Technique, or Circulon.........Cool

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......