Honored Contributor

I found I should only fill it about half full.  No doubt most of you knew that already!  It makes more like a chunky pate than a chopped salad, but that's very OK with me.

I added avocado oil mayonnaise, goat yogurt, and some pesto to the blend.
There's chicken from WF (two leftover chicken breasts), celery, radishes, parsley, and the leaves at the top are from the herb summer savory. It grows in my backyard most of the year.

DSCN0717 (2).JPG

DSCN0718 (2).JPG

DSCN0719.JPG 
[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Re: Happy with new Ninja Storm

Your recipe sounds delicious.  I tried out my Ninja Storm last evening.  Made a frozen dessert with frozen strawberries and yogurt.  It did not "blend" as easily as in the demos, but I finally got it to be all mixed.  I didn't have any sweetener to add, but it still turned out well.  I may try something else tonight.   (I love to be home too!!)

Respected Contributor

Funny you should post this , i just ordered it because i waited too long for the TSV price , i like you can use the container to store and not have to clean 2 containers , i am lazy that way.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Funny you should post this , i just ordered it because i waited too long for the TSV price , i like you can use the container to store and not have to clean 2 containers , i am lazy that way.

That feature turned out to be my favorite, @MW in Iowa 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I love reading posts from all of you “foodies”.  

I dont cook anymore and of and of course I bought the Ninja.  Maybe I’ll get it out of the box and actually use it.

@GingerPeach  You made that look so good.😀

Honored Contributor

To me it doesn't work as easily as in the demos on QVC.  Today was my second time to try it.  I made a decent frozen yogurt with blueberries.  (Ninja made a screetching noise today, but then it stopped doing it.)   Easy to clean so I don't put it in the dishwasher.    I love the purple.  

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I ordered mine on Friday.  I waited on the TSV because I wanted to see the reviews.  Can't wait to get it!