Trusted Contributor

I love David V...so if he wants to happy dance or sing or jump up and down, or whatever, its very fine with me.  He seems like a good soul, lets just let him ,,,,be shall we ?

QVC loves him cuz he sells...simple.  We , some, like him cuz hes just David . 

It cannot be easy to do their jobs.  Many hosts get under my skin, but the ones like David and Leah make up for it.  Just my opinion.

I say let the man DANCE

Valued Contributor

I love David as a host and his happy dances don't bother me in the least.  I too, believe he is a kind man with a gentle soul and you can tell he loves his job. It warms my heart when he talks about his family. Wish more people (men and women alike) were more respectful to others as he is.

cookin

Respected Contributor

For all of you who don't like David or the Happy Dance isn't it wonderful you have that magic button to change the channel?  

Trusted Contributor

I can not stand that ridiculous happy dance nonsense.  I have chosen not to watch ITKWD and have not watched this show in 2 years.   I save $$, so it's  worked out just fine.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

mrskey, I think he couln't because of his gobbling down everything. And I thought he didn't seem to know how to endorse this way of eating. Frankly that product scares me of what everything could be made of. It worrys me that it could be a bad risk to your health, and what causes the weight to come off, maybe a laxaitive effect??

Respected Contributor

luvmybeetl, It saves me money !! If it gets weird I just change the channel.

Contributor

I in no way meant this to demean the happy dance or David.  I truly enjoy him and his shows.  I only meant that Nutrisystem food is not very tasty and wouldn't rate a happy dance.  David if you are reading this, I apologize.  Did not know it would take off in this direction.  IMO keep up the dancing.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

mrskey, I think he couln't because of his gobbling down everything. And I thought he didn't seem to know how to endorse this way of eating. Frankly that product scares me of what everything could be made of. It worrys me that it could be a bad risk to your health, and what causes the weight to come off, maybe a laxaitive effect??

@BeccaLou.  What causes the weight to come off are the portions. They are minuscule. You need a magnifying glass to see them! LOL

Valued Contributor

Last Sunday was the first time I watched ITKWD in months, , now I remember why I quit watching. That ridiculous Happy Dance and boring show. The Q needs to switch up the shows, and change the host around. JMHO!!!!! 

Trusted Contributor

Sorry, but with all the cruel people I see on the news these days, I'll gladly take David and his Happy Dances!!