Contributor

I recorded in the Kitchen with David and watched it last night.  I noticed there were a lot of happy dances, except for Nutrisystem!!

Honored Contributor

I like David, but him selling NS is just wrong.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Occasional Contributor

I have to say those happy dances are getting tiring and every time I tune in the products are the same old thing I also have tried some of that food that he had the happy dance they were terrible.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Happy Dance

[ Edited ]

@mrskey wrote:

I recorded in the Kitchen with David and watched it last night.  I noticed there were a lot of happy dances, except for Nutrisystem!!

The Happy Dance is getting really old.  Way overdone.  Not funny anymore.  

D.V.’s testimonials are so fake.  I don’t believe a word he says about any product he’s pitching.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch him these days, mainly because of the shows often being interrupted by the TSV-of-the-day.  However, I've long felt that someone needs to realize that the "happy dance" really has run its course.  I'll bet if makes the vendor really uncomfortable also, by this time.

Respected Contributor

I agree the happy dance needs to go.  I can't watch a kitchen show anymore because of the nonsense that goes on and the items are always the same thing over and over.

Honored Contributor

Call me crazy but I still get a kick out of the happy dance.My son always does one when he likes something and I always say I will happy dance for anyone that has done something or achieved something special....of course no one has suggested I actually happy dance for them but I am ready anytime!

Esteemed Contributor

David can happy dance all he wants.

He is one of the few entertaining, knowledgeable, kind and informative hosts left on Q.

Please find something more negative and unbecoming about Q to attack.

Honored Contributor

IMO it's so immature. Please grow up. LOL!!!

I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth if a food product is good or not. That's his job. Most of the time you can tell. Do they keep eating it or do they put it down??? That's your real answer.

The food products are way overpriced. Nothing we cannot make jut as good if not better.

I have heard that NutriSystem food tastes nasty. IMO it's not good to eat all that pre-packaged processed food.

All you need to do is watch what you eat & exercise.

Contributor

Re: Happy Dance. For all those who have nothing to do but be critical, I suggest you watch football