Honored Contributor

Happy Dance Poll - keep it or discontinue it

Vote here. Do you like it when David does the Happy Dance, or does it make you change the channel? Results tomorrow. Personally my kitchen purchases are almost non-existant because of the shenanigans on this show. I just don't watch anymore. But I will order the cookbook I found out about in The Insider.

Super Contributor

Re: Happy Dance Poll - keep it or discontinue it

Keep it. I love David's Happy Dance.

Respected Contributor

I don't watch many kitchen shows and don't think I've ever seen the Happy Dance, so my vote would be "don't care".

Regular Contributor

The Happy Dance is very educational - every time he threatens to do it I go read a good book.

Super Contributor

Keep it. I like levity and joy (particularly from a shopping channel - this isn't CNN).

Honored Contributor

I've never seen it, so someone can use my vote - LOL

Respected Contributor

It doesn't make me change the channel, but it is getting old. I usually only have it on in the back ground anyways. A grown man doing that is just crazy. I almost feel embarrassed(?) for him. Maybe they make him do it.

Honored Contributor

Keep it, Keep the show the same and Keep David just the way he is. His enthusiasm makes me laugh and I find him fun and entertaining. A Southern Gentleman we could use MORE of up North here!

Can take or leave Mary...not her personally...just don't care for the 'sidekicks' on ANY of the shows. I will not use FB and don't care about the 'social media' aspect they pushing during the shows. Glad others enjoy it though.

Trusted Contributor

Although I am not a consistent watcher of the food shows, I do occasionally watch. David's happy dance is getting old and I'd rather not see it. Add to that, my dislike of his food tasting and rolling eyes schick. That's REALLY annoying!!!

Contributor

Keep it. He doesn't do it every presentation; he does it when he feels like it. If he doesn't feel like it anymore; he can stop it on his own. It doesn't bother me in the least.