Trusted Contributor

Hampton Popcorn Shipping (or not)

So, I ordered back in Christmas in July the 6 tubes of Hampton Popcorn.  Thought it was a good idea since I'm creating several gift baskets this year.

It was supposed to be delivered the week of 12/7.  Well, even though it apparently shipped out 12/3, that didn't happen.  And at the end of last week the order's EDD went from 12/14 to 12/21.  BTW, there is no tracking info on the popcorn!

I called CS and they suggested that I wait to see if it  actually gets delivered on 12/21 before I request a credit.  Smiley Frustrated

OK, I really don't need the first one until 12/22.  But then I started reading the reviews which are rather pathetic.. So now I'm just debating if I should request the credit now and then have to worry about what to do with it if it ever does get delivered.

I should have just ordered similar direct from the Popcorn Factory!  Lesson learned.

So, anyone order Hampton Popcorn to be delivered the week of 12/07 and actually received it?

Occasional Contributor

Re: Hampton Popcorn Shipping (or not)

You are not the only one.  I ordered it in November for the Dec 7th delivery week and I still haven't received my order.  It says it will be delivered on Thursday Dec 17th.  How can Popcorn stay fresh that long.    I thought food items your ordered through QVC were delivered quickly.  So I will open one and see if it is fresh if not it will be going back. QVC also charged my credit card 3 days before it was to ship.  Nice they get their money but we don't get a quality product on time.   QVC has sure gone downhill.

Frequent Contributor

ugh, how frustrating @kzjohnson and @Knurbina ... it's on air now and i almost ordered it.   I think they do ship out food items quickly - but "perishable" type food.  Popcorn stays fresher longer (Crunch 'n' Munch for example), but still no excuse for the super late shipping date.

Trusted Contributor

Well, yesterday (after 2 weeks from it's supposed ship date) my order finally showed some tracking information!  My EDD is still 12/21, but since the popcorn has made it to the state of Ohio I'll probably see it before the week is out.

I have mixed feelings about all this since the reviews aren't that good  from the customers that received the November ship date and my order will be a week late in arriving. 

We'll see what shape it's in and I'll taste one to see the quality before I decide to contact CS again or not.  Regardless, I highly doubt I'll ever order Hampton Popcorn again.

New Contributor

Did anyone else order for delivery on 11/7/2016 and NOT receive their order.  Tracking number NEVER showed anything on QVC or UPS website.  QVC "reshipping" on 11/14/2016 and again NOTHING showing on shipping from QVC or UPS.  I'll give it another few days.. but sorry QVC you've done your job, but Hampton is FAILING to deliver the merchandise.  

Esteemed Contributor

@GoBraves wrote:

Did anyone else order for delivery on 11/7/2016 and NOT receive their order.  Tracking number NEVER showed anything on QVC or UPS website.  QVC "reshipping" on 11/14/2016 and again NOTHING showing on shipping from QVC or UPS.  I'll give it another few days.. but sorry QVC you've done your job, but Hampton is FAILING to deliver the merchandise.  

Yes, I was on the advanced order to ship 11/7 and I still have nothing. There is a shipping number, but then it landed in the ozone. If I don't have it in tomorrow's mail, I am requesting a credit. Just uncalled for, especially when I saw that it was airing again and there was stock. Whaaaat ????

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein