Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  I keep one of the Master Carve hams in my freezer for a quick dinner.

Honored Contributor

I mainly buy Cumberland Gap or Kentucky Legend, but will buy Tavern or Clifty Farm brand hams.  Smithfield is our least favorite, and my husband HATES a spiral sliced ham.   

Honored Contributor

My favorite is a bone in Honey Baked Ham. Ones from in the store, not the frozen ones.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch We're having the same ham as part of our Christmas dinner.  Really enjoy them -- very tasty and not salty.  We also enjoy the already cooked turkey breast from Costco.  Can't remember the brand, but they're usually next to, or in the same location as the hams.  

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  I keep one of the Master Carve hams in my freezer for a quick dinner.

@deepwaterdotter I try to keep one on hand too.  It's very versatile for us.  A ham dinner one night, then repeats, leftovers in a casserole, omelettes, or chefs salad. 

Frequent Contributor

I reside in Western MA.  I get a ham that is called a PIT HAM...it is boneless and solid meat....never dispoints...

Respected Contributor

Last Christmas and Easter I bought the spiral-cut honey ham from Aldi which includes a glaze packet. The ham is outstanding and the price even more so.

We all agreed, it was one of the best hams we ever had, and we've had Honey Baked and thought Aldi ham was comparable.

Respected Contributor

I've been buying the Kirkland Signature Applewood Smoked Master Carve hams at Costco for a number of years now & they're very good.  They're boneless & kind of shaped funny (flat) but quite tasty.

Respected Contributor
Costco for sure.
Honored Contributor

Limited to your supermarket?  Fricks has moved into our No. 1 spot overtaking Cooks.