Respected Contributor

Gold and Silver Toffee Almonds

[ Edited ]

Did anyone see those awesome gold and silver Squirrel Brand toffee almonds on CIJ?  They looked like they were covered in foil, like foil choco eggs, but the gold and silver was an edible coating--really pretty and different.  I was tempted!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gold and Silver Toffee Almonds

Worst  brand I have ever tasted ,even my squirrels wouldn't eat them

Respected Contributor

Those almonds looked great and really different.  They would definitely be impressive at a party in a candy dish.  I hope they taste as good as they look.  I ordered a Squirrel brand (mixed nuts) TSV a while ago and was very unhappy with the quality.

Contributor

I am so tempted to order them for the holidays.
Super Contributor

I ordered some Squirrel Brand chocolate crancherry cashews to be delivered in September.  I thought they sounded so good and couldn't resist.  After reading this I'm now worried that I won't like them.  Has anyone had these?  They sold out.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Respected Contributor

@NickNack1 wrote:

I ordered some Squirrel Brand chocolate crancherry cashews to be delivered in September.  I thought they sounded so good and couldn't resist.  After reading this I'm now worried that I won't like them.  Has anyone had these?  They sold out.

No I haven't tried them but those sound delish also!  Let us know how they are, I'm curious because they sure look good

Spoiler