Trusted Contributor

HSN Curtis Stone skillet special

This was on before, lots of good reviews. I don't need it, so I'm going to pass-but I would get it, if I could justify the purchase.

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Curtis Stone skillet special

I'm not getting what's so special about this pan. It's just a large, shallow skillet (11/4 inches high). Nice for somethink like paella but not for anything that has liquid or needs stirring.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

I got this.  Think it will be great to cook eggs, salmon, burgers, steaks, and probably lots of other things I haven't even considered yet.

Trusted Contributor

I own one and love it. Use it for pancakes, eggs, etc. I can cook two items at once. Love the lid and the lid holder which is sold separate. I just ordered one for my son and also one for a friend who swooned over my pan.
Respected Contributor

I ordered it! Do I NEED it? Maybe not, but I can't wait to get it!
Honored Contributor

Ah Mothertrucker I am going to have to live vicariously through you . . . I hope it's a hit.  It certainly looks like a great griddle/grill/appliance . . . enjoy!

Respected Contributor

I ordered 4 today. 3 for gifts and one for ourselves. They are great pans for the price. I watched three presentations before I purchased them. The shipping was free. HSN has lots of free shipping on items and they come faster than QVC does now. I have less returns when buying at HSN. I have the Curtis Stone lid holder and the spoon holder they showed today also. I love having the lids off the counter and not dripping all over. You also had use it as an iPad stand and it works great. There was over 600 reviews on the previous pan and they were all good. This was an upgraded one with 5 layers of non-stick finish, rack, and recipe cards. It is able to go in the oven up to 450 degrees.
Respected Contributor

Do you think it's sides are high enough for a Dutch Baby?
Trusted Contributor

He took something out of the oven that looked like a Dutch Baby. It was the show with Shannon. Boy, I realllllly want one but I'm going to pass. Darn it.

Respected Contributor

@Lacey1 wrote:

He took something out of the oven that looked like a Dutch Baby. It was the show with Shannon. Boy, I realllllly want one but I'm going to pass. Darn it.

Thanks Lacey, I just got home from work and missed it, but good to know- I now remember why I bought it- because it is induciton compatible and so few things are...and I LOVE my induciton burner (NuWave)