Regular Contributor

Glass snack containers from Temp-tations

I am hoping that Temp-tations is going to continue with the glass addition to the line.  There are new snack containers made of glass and the glass is safe for oven, microwaves up to 500 degrees.  I will not buy anymore of the Temp-tations line unless its glass, I have had too many of the ceramic pieces break.

Honored Contributor

Re: Glass snack containers from Temp-tations

I bought their larger round and rectangle glass pieces last year, and the glass is really nice quality. 

I'm not a big fan of the lids. They don't really seal that great, and the little flower thing that seals/unseals it makes it so you can't stack on top of each other, or they are tipsy and unsteady in the fridge. 

I bought the harvest pattern ones in the past (love those!!!!), and I have to say I absolutely HATE the way they are mixing the Old World and Floral Lace patterns on the same piece now. These two patterns don't go well together, and mixing the graphics on one piece is just a total hot mess of a look. The Dollar Tree has more attractive patterns than this new mixed thing. 

I'd have ordered today's set if they had seasonals or separate patterns that weren't mixed, but that mixed look is a no go for me buying!