Respected Contributor

I ordered them one time and they’re as good as any other coffee cakes. 

Respected Contributor

My opinion simply YUCK!!Not falling fall all this craziness. Bisquick coffee cake is good enough for us and quick to make.

Honored Contributor

I thought the regular size cakes were just so-so, I wouldn't buy them again.  Their mini coffee cakes are delicious, especially the cinnamon!  However, those mini coffee cakes are very overpriced for the amount you get.  I won't be purchasing anymore.  

Respected Contributor

I've ordered several Gma's coffee cakes and love them--very moist and delicious. I've ordered different food items over the years & some very good & others so-so. The one I found didn't measure up to all the hype was Juniors cheesecake. Not as good as made out to be on air. 

Valued Contributor

I almost got Jimmies strawberry coffee rolls... will try Jimmie next time hes on.  Grandmas were not bad, just so so sweet. the kids will like them.

Honored Contributor

I usually make my own coffee cake but when I am short on time I buy My Grandma's Cinnamon Walnut cake at my local grocery store.  I think it is very good....very moist...packaged well.  I have not ordered the different varieties from QVC.  

Honored Contributor

I've purchased several flavors of these.    My two top favorites are the banana walnut and the lemon coconut.

The cinnamon walnut is wonderful, also.

I like the chocolate one, but it's much more dense.  It's kind of like eating a nice, dense brownie.  This one also has walnuts.

Valued Contributor

Presentation of grandma coffee cake frenzy

Oh my word! Speechless.