Contributor
Hello
I need recommendations for a frypan that doesn’t stick. My recent purchase was copper chef.
Thanks!!
Esteemed Contributor

T-Fal is highly rated and reasonably priced. I like Calphalon, too.

Honored Contributor

I like my OXO Good Grips.  I think I paid around $40 on Amazon.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been using Analon Advanced for several years and love it! It is substantial, super non-stick and clean up is a breeze. That being said, some quality brands are not as reliable as they once were. Start by just buying one skillet to see how you like it. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

I swear by Curtis Stone on HSN.  I have tons of his pans and they do not stick, wash up easily, cook to perfection and last a long time.

I have not tried them, but many people swear by Wolfgang Puck's pans on HSN and on ShopHQ the Deen brothers have GranIT pans that many just love - I have never tried their's either.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Respected Contributor

Have tried many over the years, favorite and still using is Curtis Stone Durapan frypan....there is no sticking at all.....

Honored Contributor

I have purchased many brands after  becoming an online shopper in the 90's.  The best I have found and will be the only brand I buy for myself or gifts is Curtis Stone at HSN.  Beautiful and nothing sticks.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm in love with Chef Mr. Z's coated cast iron fry pans.  Bought the little one first and went back for medium size.  Always hated cast iron due to the cleaning & care.  What a wonder invention and he's a double double millionaire now. To clean - hot soapy water - swish with a kitchenshbrush - rinse and wipe clean.  Done!

Don't soak for more than 2 minutes.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I really like the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Motion Nonstick Hard Anodized fry pans. I got the three piece set, 8", 10" and 12". Love the way they cook and clean, and the price, $79.99 minus a 20% coupon. They are really non-stick.

Honored Contributor

I like the Curtis Stone Durapans, but I also like a good old-fashioned hard anodized pan.  I have an entire set of hard anodized I bought from Costco, their Kirkland brand, several years ago and it still looks and performs wonderfully. I only had to retire the large skillet probably more due to me abusing it with HI heat than anything wrong with the pan.