Respected Contributor

Re: Frozen, Fully Cooked Hamburger Patties. What brand is the best?

DEADEYE DAISY.......how come you get free Bubba Burgers ? IMHO...Bubba burgers absolutely the best and Steak-Um burgers vomit inducing.
Esteemed Contributor

On 5/24/2014 Chicagoan said:

I like Quick'N Eat Fully Cooked Choice Angus Patties-12ct, sold at Costco and Sam's and I am sure other places.

I agree; these are great.
Honored Contributor

schwans home delivery makes them......and they are 100% guaranteed. if you dont like them your driver will refund your money or substitute it for something else.

fire grilled fully cooked angus steak burgers

Fully Cooked, fire-grilled burgers with select seasonings and a fresh grilled taste. Heat in the microwave to make a juicy quick burger for one or bake in the oven to feed the family.

they also make fully cooked angus meatloaf slices.

plenty of rich flavor, traditionally seasoned with tomatoes, peppers and onions. Feed the family or serve just a few with convenient 3 oz. loaves. Perfect for lunch or dinnertime and sure to be family favorite!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I'm in the "make and freeze your own" category.

I buy grass fed organic ground beef from Wegmans and divide the package into 4 pieces and freeze them in my old school Tupperware burger stacker.

They sell it in a 3 pack sometimes and I will make 12 patties and freeze them with my FoodSaver in individual packages, too.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Regular Contributor

I googled where to buy Bubba Burgers, results say Walmart, Target & Sams Club
Super Contributor

Barbara, next time you fire up the BBQ grill, do what i do, and grill a few extra and freeze them- i use my food saver on mine, and they are delicious, and will be just s easy for your husband to enjoy...

Contributor

On 5/24/2014 Chicagoan said:

I like Quick'N Eat Fully Cooked Choice Angus Patties-12ct, sold at Costco and Sam's and I am sure other places.

My husband loves these too, and they are great when I don't want to cook! And they are very tasty!