Respected Contributor

During a previous free shipping day I suggested here K46886, 4 piece Cooks Essential bakeware set.  I purchased it in red during another free shipping day and  at that time it was on clearance for about $30.  Today it offered again on clearance for approx. $25. This set is so worth it.  To me, it compares with Lecreuset.  It's very pretty, practical and cleans like a breeze.  It's only available in 3 colors now, but if one is your color, take a chance.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Free Shipping Suggestion

@coffee drinker Thank you! I just ordered the Light Blue for us and the Blue for my sister. Thanks again for the recommendation! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Great suggestion, @coffee drinker! My recommendation would be to pick up an "as is" Camphill School platter and bowl set for just $9.95—all four colors are available:

https://www.qvc.com/%22As-Is%22-Set-of-2-Platter-%26-Bowl-Inspired-by-Camphill-Special-School.produc...

The primary negative reviews for these sets (aside from people not understanding that the design came from the students but the sets were mass produced) is inconsistent glazing, and I even sent back a set for that reason. However, I probably would have kept my set if it had been $10 instead of $40. I picked up one in each color with the hopes that I'll get some good enough for gifting, and I also bought another blue for myself.

(And this is not a kitchen item per se, but during the last free shipping event, I bought a couple of the Himalayan salt globe lamps, V35058, which are on clearance for around $20. They're beautiful and weigh about eight pounds each, so you're really getting an amazing deal on shipping!)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@coffee drinker 

I ordered this is yellow awhile ago...I love these pieces & now with free shipping & $25  I'm tempted to buy in blue (they are deep, cook evenly and cleanup a breeze!)

(My original set arrived with a broken chipped oval dish but was sold out -- Q gave me price adjustment since I liked this set so much!)

They are "ceramic" bakers not stoneware like Temptations.  I also have other pieces of the CE bakeware.