Contributor

Who can give me the name of the vendor who presented the Foreman TSV ?  First nane is Dawn.  She said she had some recipes on her facebook page and I would love to find it.  

Regular Contributor

Look for Dawn Magid QVC On-Air Guest.

Trusted Contributor

I also wanted to contact her. I'm trying to figure out how to sear meat on the new George Foreman. (The value of the day) It's not in the instructions. :-(

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Contributor

Thanks, that is it.

Honored Contributor

@BARBIE100 wrote:

I also wanted to contact her. I'm trying to figure out how to sear meat on the new George Foreman. (The value of the day) It's not in the instructions. :-(

Until you contact her, @BARBIE100, just google "How to sear meat on a George Foreman grill," and you will get many hits that might be helpful, even though this is a new model. Probably the searing of meat is not different.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@BARBIE100 wrote:

Until you contact her, @BARBIE100, just google "How to sear meat on a George Foreman grill," and you will get many hits that might be helpful, even though this is a new model. Probably the searing of meat is not different.

Thank you @suzyQ3 Smiley Very Happy

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning