Honored Contributor

For all the Le Creuset lovers

Today is your day ! whole bunch being presented. Go for it !

Esteemed Contributor

Re: For all the Le Creuset lovers

Thank you sharke!  I forgot all about it.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

I was disappointed David won't be on till tonight, so, I'm keeping sound off and just look at the screen every now and again. They're having double show today.

Honored Contributor

Also LC's wonderful outlet stores may have other items, big sales, or better prices on some pieces and colors.  It is ALWAYS worth checking with them if you are investing (and it's an investment to me!) in their great cookware.  Outlets sell seconds AND first quality, and you can chat with the employees and they will check pieces to see if they see flaws on seconds, make sure the lid fits, etc.  

The people in OKlahome City have always been willing to help me out.

Honored Contributor

I'm in market for bread machine, but, looks like I'll be heading to Bed and bath on Mon. Q, just has one cheap one and the rest are 250. I can make bread myself, but, like to have the option sometime of turning it over to my 'servant' LOL   Got eye on Cuisinart 99.00 one with coupon 80.00, no waiting, no shp price to pay.

Honored Contributor

TJ Maxx has great prices on this brand, I was looking at them a couple of days ago!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

will check it out, thank U. On the new machines you can open the lid to take that blade out , so, it won't bake in the bread. I'd be scared to lose the heat though and this cuisinart has a cycle for 'pre packaged bread mix' that drew me to it.   I went online and checked out the phamplet that will come with it , so, as to go ahead and read up on it before I buy it. You can learn stuff up front by doing it that way.

Honored Contributor

I checked out T J's but they didn't have anything like that only clothes I saw